Sunday 31 March 2013

Fion - Every Moment

Fion.’s avatar



My love for Fion was first sparked when I heard the iconic 'cognac', those Brandy vocals and that future garage sound caught me hook line and sinker. Over the past few months it's been hit after hit, 'counterfeit', 'get some' and 'back now' are just some of the greats, not to mention his collaborations with fellow Irishman and good friend Aaron Lipsett. Theres a real variety in different sounds to his music, house, garage and bass with an old school 90s flavour.

I find myself grooving along to his latest track 'every moment', it flows along and builds with some amplified synths, then the drop releases a bouncing bass and a classic Fion style 90s rhythm. I've been trying to put my finger on what makes Fion's sound so special, and quite simply it's just feel good music. 


No comments:

Post a Comment